sexta-feira, 15 de abril de 2016

The last thing that made me cry

For I'm so easy to laugh and far more easy to cry, the last thing ever that made me cry was a music. Instead of sad films and things involving dogs, not always musics alone make me cry. The only music that ever has make me cry before, out of nowhere, was Slipping Through my Fingers, by ABBA. I say "out of nowhere" because crying with songs in relationship ends and because they make you remember of your deceased grandmother doesn't count. I'm talking of crying with just the song. And still today I cry listening to this ABBA song.

This time, the music was a Simon and Garfunkel song: Wednesday Morning, 3AM. I still don't know what has really taken me down, if it was the lyrics or the melody. That happens, sometimes, the melody reaches me more than the lyrics.



I have to remember not to listen to this song when I'm down.


--
Como eu sou muito besta para rir, mas mais besta ainda para chorar, a última coisa que me fez chorar foi uma música. Ao contrário de filmes tristes e coisas que envolvam cachorros, nem sempre músicas por si só me fazem chorar. A única música que já tinha me feito chorar antes, assim do nada, foi Slipping Through my Fingers, de ABBA. Falo "do nada" porque chorar com músicas em finais de namoro ou porque fazem lembrar sua falecida avó não conta. Estou falando de chorar pela música apenas. Ainda hoje eu choro com essa música de ABBA.

Desta vez, a música em questão foi uma de Simon and Garfunkel: Wednesday Morning 3AM. Ainda não sei se o que me derrubou foi a letra da música ou a melodia. Acontece isso, às vezes, da melodia me atingir muito mais que a letra.

Tenho que me lembrar de nunca escutar num momento down.

--
Essa é uma postagem para a blogagem coletiva do Blogs Up International, com o tema: The last thing that made me cry.

Nenhum comentário: